:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, March 24, 2006

I read the entire April issue of Jane magazine this morning

Why? Because I spent the morning at Bang Salon getting...bangs (or banged).

I felt especially motivated after I saw a fellow blogger's great cut and highlight job.

So I got a new haircut (Mark took about 5 inches off) and I went back to the color God and California wanted me to have.

And while I am trying to get used to have bangs in my eyes again (the last time I had bangs I was teasing them), I do think Mark did an amazing job! The color is definitely blonde, which is also throwing me off. But so far everyone's been really gentle with me and say that it looks great.

And the best part of all of this?? It was A $35 HAIRCUT! I've never had a haircut so cheap! They usually run me about $60. I was in shock...which may have been why I didn't pick up on the fact that Mark was expecting his tip until he walked away in a huff. And when I went back to his station to give him his WELL-DESERVED tip, he was no where to be seen. I really hopes he realizes the cash I left behind was for him. GOD, I hope he does!


yes, this was taken in the worse lighting ever: the women's restroom (notice the feminine product dispenser on the right). But it gives you an idea of what it looks like now.

9 Comments:

  • At March 24, 2006 11:54 PM, Blogger doc slm said…

    Love the color! I have toyed around with going back to bangs but it took sooooo long to grow my hair out that I'm torn.

     
  • At March 25, 2006 5:28 AM, Blogger that girl said…

    1. hehehhe on your office.
    2. love the new haircut.
    3. how very...Dada of you. in reference to the image. all you need is a chunky font in red and poof...Dada.


    tee hee

     
  • At March 25, 2006 1:59 PM, Blogger Hugh said…

    feminine product dispenser. what on earth is that?! is it like a vending machine for makeup?

     
  • At March 25, 2006 5:57 PM, Blogger Buggie said…

    Pretty!!! It looks so slick and healthy. Hmm, should I cut bangs? You look great, you know, around that phone and all ;)

     
  • At March 26, 2006 11:01 PM, Blogger vickdamone said…

    boo on the camera phone, you don't get the full effect with it blocking your face ... lol

     
  • At March 27, 2006 2:37 PM, Blogger mixin' vixen said…

    doc: the bang thing is great for about 2 seconds and then my eyes start to water because there's hair in them constantly. hopefully in a week or so the hair will be long enough to tuck behind my ear.

    that girl: oh sweet goodness. my office! amazing! there's no doubt in anyone's mind that today is my birthday. :)

    hugh: totally. it's where i get all my lipsticks.

    buggie: ah, thanks! i think you would look great with bangs! but then again you look HOTTT in braids and a baseball cap. :)

    vickdamone: that's the WHOLE point. must maintain my aura of mystery.

     
  • At March 27, 2006 5:11 PM, Blogger Marci (aka Baby Banana) said…

    I, too, love the bangs! Cannot wait to see 'em with a phone in yer face.

     
  • At April 01, 2006 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice! I found a place where you can
    get a new game system, Just go to the site below
    and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
    I sold mine and got some extra cash!

    game system

     
  • At April 01, 2006 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice! I found a place where you can
    get a new game system, Just go to the site below
    and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
    I sold mine and got some extra cash!

    game system

     

Post a Comment

<< Home