:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

strange things that can happen to your cell phone...

...by knocking it off your nighstand.

sigh.

the cord accidentally got tangled up with my headphones. so when i yanked my headphones over, i also gave my cell phone one hell of a bungee jump off my nightstand. i picked it up and placed it back where it belonged and thought nothing of it...

...until this morning when i tried to unplug the charger from it, only to realize that a part was now missing from the plug part (into the phone) of the charger. i yanked and yanked (you would have thought i learned my lesson from last night about yanking) only to hear rather unpleasant noises emitting from the phone. that's when i realized the missing part of the charger was now a crumbled bit of plastic that was wielded between thte charger and my phone.

i ALMOST thought about dragging my phone and charger along with me today because i couldn't contemplate the thought of being without my phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home