:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, May 23, 2005

who's a big whore? i'm a big whore

so this saturday was my "farewell" bbq at my group house. it was more a way for me to say good bye to the house...and to allow my friends to say good bye to big house parties.

anyways, i totally invited the roommate who is to replace me in the house. i always thought he a bit on the cute side...and his goofy humor just endeared him to me more. so i was pleased when he was able to come.

so after the bbq (where i got him nice and drunk) we went to one of my favorite places to dance (Heaven/Hell). had more drinks and cautiously flirted (can't be too agressive in case he had no desire. i mean, COME ON, i'm going to live just half a block away. i wouuld rather not have to dodge him if i ran into him at the un-safeway.). and that's when he pecked me on the lips when the others were getting drinks (which brought to my mind Miss R's philosphy on how men need to get some balls and really kiss a woman that they are attracted to so that it leaves no doubt in the woman's mind about their feelings.). drunken mistake? i don't know.

though later in Hell, his tongue in my mouth was a pretty clear indication about how he felt. or at least that he thought his best chance to get laid was with me.

i never realize how rare it was to find a guy who had the same make out style as yourself. so not only did the New Roommate enjoy my style, but he upped the ante. so hottttt. and before you ask, no, i'm a good little girl and the muffin remained closed.

so, of course, now my obsessing begins.
but i'm too cool to let on that i totally dig him.
it's just not done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home