:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, June 13, 2005

impossible

is it possible that i may have actually found a nice guy??

impossible.

let me set it up for you.
me: drunk and irrational.
him: trying to deal, rationally, with me.

call him moments after he drops me off asking him to search his car for the antennae that fell off my cell phone...and then asking him if he thinks i left it at the bar. he promises to check his car and says that he doesn't think i left it behind. all very reassuring. but i'm totally freaking out because i only get one or two bar on my cell phone when i stand out on the balcony and lean to the left. so i hang up and walk back inside only to pick up my yarn/blanket and see the antennae. i immediately pass out without calling him back.

the next day i send him a sheepish e-mail admitting i found the antennae. his response was that he was about to call the restuarant to see if it was there.

such a nice guy.
he has no idea what he's getting into by dating me.
poor guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home