:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, May 25, 2007

wow.

my day so far:

6:50: alarm goes off
6:52: freshmeat texts me to tell me how much she hates me
8:00: roll out of bed and face the scary fact that i need to get ready for work
9:10: come into work
9:25: get SCOLDED LIKE I'M A CHILD* by gfb in front of a coworker
9:26: try to control the rage to maim


*actual conversation
gfb: freshmeat's phone is forwarded to the operator
me: oh. i thought she forwarded them to you.
gfb: i know. but they are forwarded to the operator instead. how do you change it?
me: oh. don't you remember?
gfb: no.
me: okay.
gfb: don't roll your EYES AT ME!
me: i didn't roll my eyes. but i'm sorry if you thought i did.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home