:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, July 27, 2007

must control the urge to maim
repeatedly

how hard is it to follow directions?

if i said do such-and-such, and then e-mail me to let me know to do it, how hard is it to let me know that you've done it?

if i follow up a few days later, reminding someone to do the such-and-such and e-mail me when it's completed, how hard is it to let me know?

if i have to send a THIRD e-mail FIVE DAYS after i asked you to do a simple task, and you respond with a "i did it the first time you requested it" how much you want to bet that i'm going to lose my shit and beat the crap out of you???


just saying...there are ways to avoid a beating...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home