:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, December 16, 2005

so i was chit-chatting away on the phone to a friend of mine when my other line started ringing and it was my boss. so i hung up on my friend to talk to my boss. she needed me to help her with something.

at least she started off the conversation with "i know this is a silly question."

boss: hi. i know this is a silly question.

me: okay. what is it?

boss: how do you make a sad face in an e-mail?

me: [shaking with contained laughter that threatens to erupt into a cackle at any moment]

boss: where would i find it?

me: um, well, as outlook uses word you should have no problems making it. just hit the colon key and then the "shift" key and "9" key.

boss: huh?

me: you know...to make a left parenthesis?

boss: oh. okay, it worked, but it made a happy face instead.

me:you need to type in the left parenthesis.

boss: wow! it worked! thanks!

i'm still laughing.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home