:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, February 23, 2006

My Chemical Dependency

I woke up this morning in bed, in my pajamas, and my keys weren't left in my front door.

I consider last night a success!

People Who Rock the Happy Hour

Chanuck is the bestest driver for when a drunk girl needs to get home. Thanks for stepping in for DC Sports Chick.

I got to say that I [heart] Stef big time! love THAT hair

Law-rah is a girl after my own heart! i'll steal french fries with you any day!

I love how Marci orders HUGE drinks so she doesn't have to fight her way to bar over and over. that enormous drink of yours sounded awesome! orange-flavored vodka?

Random guy who bought us drinks for no good reason. damn you! it had to have been that last drink that put me over the edge. but i hope that buying us drinks helped you score points with whomever you were trying to.


my apologies to anyone who talked to me and thought i had been smoking crack. i had gone to another happy hour before this one and so was WELL on my way to my happy place.

3 Comments:

  • At February 23, 2006 3:31 PM, Blogger Law-Rah said…

    His buying us drinks was for a VERY good reason. I was standing at the bar and he was behind me. Punk bartender went to him first. Random felt bad and said our round was on his tab. I'll take it!!!

     
  • At February 23, 2006 3:32 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    oooooohhhhh! that was rather nice of him.

     
  • At February 23, 2006 3:51 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Savage and I weren't the only ones stealing french fries from unknown people? Glad to know we're all in the majority then. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home