:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Title of Today's Lunch Break

"Radio Personalities Live in Shitholes"
or
"Dear Penthouse, the strangest thing happened to me today..."

At lunch today I decided to help FreshMeat check out an apartment way out in Georgetown.

When we arrived there, FreshMeat had to call Kyle (the guy who was showing the place around) to get him to let us in.

Now, as most of my friends know, I have a problem with being attracted to younger guys. Why? I don't know. I'm sure most of my friends have explanations that they would love to share with me about this subject.

So when this guy Kyle opened the door I knew I would have to watch myself in case the drool from my mouth became apparent. He has this scruffy, surfer look to him with the most amazing eyes. Grrrr! This boy just screamed MY TYPE.

Kyle then shows FreshMeat his basement apartment. It's pretty close to a shithole. There's no stove (Kyle uses a hot plate and microwave) and no natural light in the "bedroom" area. The only thing this place has going for it is the rent ($650/month plus utilities). Basically between the exposed pipes, low ceilings, and stand-up shower stall, only a guy would think to live there.

Kyle had "decorated" his space with all sorts of t-shirts and concert backstage passes (the kind that are laminated and on a string) on the aforementioned exposed piping. As I'm glancing around the room I can't help but noticed what a HUGE DC101 fan he must be. T-shirts from many events and the morning show were everywhere.

On the walk back I mentioned my insatiable lust for Kyle to FreshMeat and mentioned that he must be a big DC101 fan.

and then it hit me.

click
click
click

Kyle works at DC101 on their morning show.
I, of course, race back to work to confirm it.

Must. Control. Urge. To. Stalk.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home