:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Who's a stellar employee?

I AM!

The GranFromage walked in on me while I had this up on my screen. She then proceeded to have a long conversation with me about a missing form.

The entire time my finger was itching to try to find a way to switch views. But I couldn't think of a way without drawing attention to what I was viewing.

I'm glad my review isn't until October.

2 Comments:

  • At April 13, 2006 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooohh...look...you have friend!

    command H!!!!

     
  • At April 14, 2006 7:32 PM, Blogger Phil said…

    I'm sure nothing seemed out of the ordinary to them, Burt Reynolds being fitted for the Green Jacket.

    You will probably get a raise, in fact.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home