:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, April 07, 2006

OH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!

When my hair looks like COMPLETE SHIT, please tell me!

When I left my place this morning, the hair looked fine. I should have realized that the rain would turn my hair into a big ball of frizz! But of course I didn't look at it until I was just in the restroom.

::sigh::

Have I mentioned how much I hate what rain and humidity does to my hair?
It's enough to make me move back to California.

4 Comments:

  • At April 08, 2006 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    we would have to say something every day.

    and that's just not fair.



    hehehheeee

     
  • At April 08, 2006 5:28 PM, Blogger Adam L. Garcia said…

    Don't go back to California.

    California has earthquakes, and those REALLY mess up your hair.

     
  • At April 10, 2006 2:05 AM, Blogger Random Musings said…

    Big friz is in.
    Have you not seen carrot top lately.
    tee hee
    I wish I had curly hair...nope just straight.
    Dead straight.
    Like you care really?
    Just lurking around snarly girls blog like a crack addict and needed to check you out..
    I vill be back (in my best count dracula voice)
    Ok sounded better in my head

     
  • At April 10, 2006 2:06 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    that girl: even if it's every day. i need to hear the truth...even when it's harsh...just like you.

    hugh: i don't think i would look acceptable with short hair...it's just not pretty.

    wonder midget: true...but i still think i'll look better with bits of concrete and what-have-you stuck in my basically straight and non-frizzed hair than when i have an extra two-inches added to my height because of the humidity. just saying...

    random musing: i've seen you around on other blogs. hmmm...does that make me an accidentally stalker???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home