:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Example of how idiocy isn't limited to my department

E-mail I sent to another department regarding breakdown memo of inventory being received:
Attached is the breakdown per department (one as a word doc and one as a pdf). Hardcopy along with the Order Forms will be sent to IdiotOfficeManager's attention via interoffice mail.
Mixin Vixen


Response I received from IdiotOfficeManager:
I expect you have put the Order Forms in the mail to me for this inventory?
IdiotOfficeManager


The response I wanted to send:
Didn't you read your fucking e-mail?!?


The response I did send:
Sure did.

3 Comments:

  • At March 30, 2006 4:31 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Someone did this to me once, asking for info that was in the email attachment. I said, "Sure, but it's going to be hard for me. Move your mouse to the attachments box and click. Oh! So hard!!"

     
  • At March 30, 2006 8:20 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    hahaha!
    A.MAZING!

     
  • At March 30, 2006 9:07 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    some people can be shy; they think 'attachments' is spelt 'attatchments'. It eats away at them all the time - you should be kind to them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home