:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I have the shakes, people!!

So, I admit it.
I adore tv.
I {heart} tv.

I use tv as a way to have noise on in my apartment when I read.
I use tv as a way to calm me when I think the boogey man is underneath my bed or in my closet.
I use tv as a way to mock the idiots out there who think they are hot shit and go on tv shows.

TV and I are good friends.

The free cable went out the Thursday evening before I left for NY. I didn't panic as this has happened from time to time but the cable always pops back on in a few hours or the next day.

I left for NY with the knowledge that once I returned cable would up and running and I would be back to watching Real World, Big Love, and Grey's Anatomy to my heart's content.

I came back and the cable was still dead.

I sorta panicked.

Big time.

But I still had my trusty dvd player. So I can watch all my favorite movies and shows until I decide if I should sell my soul pay for digital cable.

Friday night: TheChattyCathy came over and watched a movie on my dvd. While we were watching the movie, he JUST had to adjust my tv as he couldn't see it all that well. Next thing I knew my tv screen went blank.

And my pants became dirty.

Wires were tighten.
Plugs were repluged.
Manuals were searched for high and low.

To no avail.
My dvd player AND my cable are DEAD!!!

oh GOD, the shakes are coming back!
Help meeeeeee!

8 Comments:

  • At March 21, 2006 5:46 PM, Blogger Law-Rah said…

    are you still going to be able to date him after this? hmmm...

     
  • At March 21, 2006 6:06 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    he has offered the use of his extra dvd player. but i don't think i'll take him up on his offer.

    i saw WAYYYY too much of him this weekend (that's a whole other story). i need to have some time apart from him.

     
  • At March 21, 2006 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You can always come over and watch our free cable! Expecially when the BIG BOY tv and TIVO arrive. (I think someone's having a quarterlife crisis and compensating)

     
  • At March 21, 2006 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you need to take unleash your passive aggressiveness out on someone....let me think who?

    hmmm...so many choices, so little time. how are your feet? heheheeee

     
  • At March 21, 2006 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that's cause you're a crack ho.

    I'm just sayin'

     
  • At September 02, 2006 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    [url=http://ddjmwuxt.com/bigi/pfxf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://lvpqjsyu.com/hfob/vgve.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At September 02, 2006 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    My homepage | Please visit

     
  • At September 02, 2006 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice site!
    http://ddjmwuxt.com/bigi/pfxf.html | http://wlxokwns.com/jeeg/huse.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home