:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, March 10, 2006

Title of Last Night's Date

The Drought is Over
or
I Make Men Bleed

Stats: 30, from Tennessee, coaches college debate, wicked sense of humor
Nickname: TheChattyCathy

We did one of my usual first dates date (I prefer getting just drinks for first dates at either Lauriol Plaza or Millie & Al's). We drank pitchers of Miller Lite, had some jell-o shots, and mocked karaoke singers.

We were entertained first by the Miller Lite Girls and then later by the Heineken Lite Girls (and Guy). The Heineken people had this "airplane" theme where the women were dressed as flight attendants in vinyl, white knee-high boots and green dresses (they passed out free samples of the beer and cashews) and the guy was dressed as a pilot (he gave me some wings).

Conversation: when he arrived he was kind of a spaz with LOTS of chattering. I think it was nerves. There was never a lull in the conversation, and he's as funny in person as his e-mails are. The only thing I realized (this morning) is that we really didn't do the whole getting to know you stuff (i.e. "Here's my resume. Where's yours?").

Highlight of the date was when some random girl sat down next to me and started eating some fries off of TheChattyCathy's plate (she did ask if it's okay as her hand was on it's way to the fries). Doesn't say any other words to us and just leaves.

Low point of the evening when he tried to pin the wings on me and instead totally cut his finger up. He is a bleeder! Blood was everywhere.

The Kiss: surprisingly good. I've gotten more than my fair share of drunken kisses and they are usually not pretty. AT. ALL.

How we ended it: I'm calling him when I get back from New York.

6 Comments:

  • At March 11, 2006 12:52 AM, Blogger Buggie said…

    Oooh kisses!!!

     
  • At March 11, 2006 9:55 PM, Blogger Stef said…

    Sounds like fun! But what was up with stranger girl doing a fry drive-by? That would've pissed me off, bigtime!

     
  • At March 12, 2006 3:35 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Yes, I hate peoples dirty little fingers in my food. And then the blood - ugh! You had a night that would have had me running to the clinic! And you didn't even do anything!

    Have fun in NY!

     
  • At March 13, 2006 6:50 PM, Blogger Phil said…

    I wonder if random girl could tell you two were on a first date, and has this little game where she throws a curve ball at you just for the hell of it?

    Most first-daters are already kind of on edge, a little nervous, and then wham! A random person comes up and does something completely bizarre.

    I could see someone doing that.

     
  • At March 13, 2006 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So did you call him yet? He seemed cool.

     
  • At March 14, 2006 1:53 AM, Blogger vixen said…

    buggie: word, sister. i'm hoping for a repeat performance.

    stef: i have no idea what was up with the FFSW (French Fry Stealing Whore) and since i had almost a pitcher of beer in me, i was a smidge past caring.

    velvet: ugh. the blood. lots and lots of blood. part of me wanted to shout at him to stop being a pussy about it and to tighten up. but i refrained. for now.

    doc slm: i'm going to have to keep my eye on you when french fries are around.

    phil: i'm surprised that you don't teach a class on how to put the whammy on other people's first dates. that TOTALLY seems like something The Playaz would do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home