:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm such a Klass Act

So yesterday after work I decided to stock up on the lean cuisine sale going on at the Un-Safeway. But alas, all my favorites were gone! And the sale only started yesterday!

Whores.

So I decided to indulge the cravings I've been having for the last week.

I gave the cashier quite a story to share with his coworkers.

I walked away with only Kripsy Kreme Chocolate Kreme Filled Donuts, Edy's Slow Churned Cookies 'N Cream Ice Cream, feminine products, and The Economist.

No hiding anything from the Safeway cashier.

4 Comments:

  • At March 02, 2006 6:42 PM, Blogger Marci said…

    The only thing that would have made that list better would have been Diet Coke.

    I love that you called them "whores".

     
  • At March 02, 2006 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Economist?!?! It doesn't even have sudoku!

     
  • At March 03, 2006 3:18 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    I read the economist - excellent choice. Out of interest does the economist over there still have a big section on britain (as well as americas, europe, asia, etc, etc)

    I certainly hope it does.

     
  • At March 04, 2006 1:23 AM, Blogger Stef said…

    The LC's were all gone already? Do you go the the Columbia Road one? Dang. I was gonna stock up tomorrow or Sunday am. I really like the LC paninis.

    I was once at a grocery store in Pittsburgh on a Friday night, wearing my glasses and sweatpants, and buying a frozen pizza, Edy's ice cream, and some Drano. And who ended up in the line right behind me? Yep, the guy who had just recently broken my heart. Effin karma.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home