:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Perhaps I have too much time on my hands...

Does anyone else think the melody of the chorus from T-Pain's I'm N Luv (Wit A Stripper) sounds eerily like Barry Manilow's Mandy?

Listen to T-Pain's song here.
She poppin she rollin she rollin
She climbin that pole and
I'm N Luv with a stripper
She trippin she playin she playin
I'm not goin nowhere girl I'm stayin
I'm N Luv with a stripper

Listen to Barry Manilow here.
Oh Mandy well,
you came and you gave without taking,
but I sent you away.
Oh, Mandy well,
kissed me and stopped me from shaking,
and I need you today. Oh, Mandy!

seriously. is it just me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home