:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yeah, I still watch Real World. Yeah, I don't care if that makes you think less of me.

While living in my group house, watching Real World became a bonding experience for my roommates and me. We would sit there and mock and judge the idiots on that show. But when I moved out on my own I quickly realized that mocking people out loud while you are alone is not so fun. So I really didn't watch the last season.

But this time, I decided to give it another go.
Here are my thoughts. And yes, I love to judge.

Paula: stop drinking so much and then crying!! people don't like emotional drunks. and get some help about your eating problems.

Janelle: I think you may be cool, but HOLY CRAP! can you pull the stick out of your ass when you first meet people?

John: I love you already even though you are totally a frat boy. I think it's because you brought Judy, your blowup doll with you.

Jose: ggrrrr, baby.

Svetlana: ugh. please, please don't turn into that girl that has to have all the male attention on her even though she already has a boyfriend. please!

Tyler: dude, I love that you are a gossip whore. LOVE IT!

Zach: pbbbfffttt. stop flirting with everything that moves. it causes drama.

The task this season: open and run a Mystic Tanning Salon.

4 Comments:

  • At March 01, 2006 6:13 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    A Mystic tanning salon? I guess the season where they tried to help kids wasn't so successful. but a Mystic tanning salon? where's the challenge? (besides making sure no one is embezzling the money?)

     
  • At March 01, 2006 7:24 PM, Blogger Phil said…

    No one would think less of you.

    Anyone with any sense of mockery in their bones can understand the allure of Real World and/or Road Rules and their respective challenges.

     
  • At March 01, 2006 8:20 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    tara: yeah. i think they have finally given up on these people being able to handle anything other than drinking. "running" a tanning salon is close enough.

    phil: i love you.

     
  • At March 02, 2006 12:38 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    there's only so much room in my life for reality shows, and Real World has been replaced (ultimately) with Dr. 90210! yippee! (Although my old roommate & I used to watch "Family Plots" a lot, I can't ever find when it's on...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home