:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

"I thought I might be gay. But it turns out that it was just him, and not me."

best quote of the weekend

I've had an amazing time this weekend with DCSC and her friends. Highlights include: all day shopping at Century 21, bar hopping, and New T-Shirt Day.

More details to come and photos on Thursday when I return.

TheChattyCathy Update: he sent me a drunk e-mail after leaving me last Thursday. Two words: HILARIOUS and SERIOUSLY incoherent. He texts me Saturday night as I proceed to drink more and more and more (which, fyi, is never pretty when i have a cell phone in my hand). He calls me Sunday to ask for Date #2, which will be this Thursday. All in all, I'm liking a guy who is so about keeping in touch. I almost don't know what to do with him.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home