:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, March 23, 2006

What's the point of e-mail if you keep on fucking talking to me?!?!

Situation: HigherUp e-mails myself and the Lazy (Nasty) Whore for TheGoldenChild's* e-mail address. I response TO ALL with the e-mail address.

40 minutes later.

LW: Did you respond to HigherUp's request?
me: Um, yeah. Didn't you open up my e-mail?
LW: Oh.
[my computer bings and I see an e-mail informing me that the LW just opened my e-mail]

MYGOD! How I HATE her!!! Why can't she just open up her e-mails and find out what's going? Why does she insist on asking me?! I bet she's the type of person who asks what's in a gift before opening it.

Stupid cow.

hmmm....maybe my sugar levels are low and I just need a cookie.

*TheGoldenChild was the previous FrontDeskPerson. She seemed to able to do no wrong in anyone's eyes, and she put up with LW's shit. She's left to go pursue a master's but she was able to convince the Gran Fromage to let her freelance for us. Now don't get me wrong, I like this person. I just think it's complete and utter bullshit how some people bend over backwards for her.

1 Comments:

  • At March 24, 2006 4:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sweetie...it's all that hair you have. I mean, what person grows hair THAT long and then wears it in pigtails?? you need a new look. heheheheee.

    I don't like the golden child. she's a suck ass ed. not just any ass....but a really furry ass...that kinda suck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home