:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, March 31, 2006

Yes, I have worn this shirt 3 times this week.
And other things I don't give two shits about.

  • The urgency of any project today.
    It's Friday afternoon! How much work can really be done on it?!

  • Your sick child.
    I really don't care that she is sick and how she has now made you sick. Go ahead and cough on me. I could use a day off from this place.

  • How cold our office space is.
    I'm so full right now from stuffing my face at lunch, that nothing else matters to me but that I don't vomit it all up again.

  • That your name isn't listed on a project that's one of MANY on the schedule that I sent out Company-wide.
    No one is reading the schedule except the people who are looking to see if their names are on it. No one cares.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home