:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Trash

I mean I know that we are trash, but do have to do things to advertise it to everyone.
--me, in reference to finding out that my brother, who was 18 at the time, was dating a 16 year-old with a 2-year old child



And that's how I felt yesterday when I saw that someone had stolen a stroller from the National Zoo and then left it in front of McDonald's (about a 15 minute walk [downhill] from the zoo).

I mean, come on people! What every happen to having some common courtesy?!

Please don't steal from Butterstick.

that's just so wrong.

3 Comments:

  • At April 12, 2006 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry. it was me.

    sneaker doesn't like to walk. and whatever sneaks wants...sneaks gets.

     
  • At April 12, 2006 4:59 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    sneaker is a spoiled child.
    so you also have a little carrier for him like people do for the little dogs?

     
  • At April 13, 2006 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah. I bought a cute gap bag for him...for the summer. I just need to sew a strap in there to take him out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home