:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

apparently i'm a text-aholic

i recently opened my cell phone bill to discover that it's $20 more than usual.
i scan through the charges and cringe when i get to my text message part.

EEEK!

i get unlimited free text and pix messages to anyone else who is a verizon customer. then i get an additional 50 free text and pix messages to anyone else.

i somehow went over my limit by 198 messages.

Sweet Jaysus!
who the hell have i been texting?!?!*



*unlike cingular/at&t, verizon doesn't tell me who i texted...just the motherfucking grand total.

5 Comments:

  • At February 13, 2007 6:32 PM, Blogger Beakerz said…

    maybe get rid of those anti-verizon friends ;)

    or maybe just use the phone as, you know, a phone? just a suggestion

     
  • At February 13, 2007 6:59 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    ahhh, but i suck on the phone. texting fools my "friends" into thinking that i'm not sucky-mcsuckerson.

     
  • At February 13, 2007 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought everyone had Verizon. So there must be a lone object of your textcitement lurking out there somewhere... Details!

     
  • At February 13, 2007 10:02 PM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said…

    Well, I have unlimited with Verizon plus 1000 and I have gone over before. I love texting, it's so much easier than calling sometimes.

     
  • At February 14, 2007 5:53 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    kbean: i wish there was some object of desire. but alas, there isn't.

    scarlett: i'm really thinking i need to up my tm allowance.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home