:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

things i learned in vegas

1. i like that fergie song big girls don't cry more than i like to admit

2. i burn like a mofo even when i have spf 50 on

3. fiji is the best tasting bottled water in the world

4. drunk guys hitting on me at the bar without their shirt on is not cool

5. some of those slot machine games are too hard to figure out sober let alone once you've had a drink...or five

6. drinks are overpriced and watered down...making me wonder how anyone gets drunk in vegas

7. i have an unholy attraction to roller costers

8. i may be the last unmarried woman left in vegas

9. a bachelorette party will get you into any club in vegas

10. my lucky skirt can no longer be called "lucky" anymore (from now on it will be called "my skirt that makes me sweat a lot and makes my ass look decent")

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home