:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

august count

dear lord!

i rented 22 movies in the month of august.

this may be a sign of a real problem...or really bad summer television...


best rental of the month: blood and chocolate and water

rental that i would be embarrassed to admit i had watched: epic movie

rental that surprised me: waiting... and bridget jones: edge of reason

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At September 13, 2007 10:38 AM, Blogger The Divine Miss M said…

    Either, or you have no life :P

    Don't worry, I discovered that I can rent movies off my cable box - and now my housemate keeps asking why our bill is so high and I just keep my mouth shout ;)

    BAD MISS M! BAD!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home