:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, January 18, 2008

my morning so far

6:00 am: woke up an hour before my alarm went off

6:05 am:
drag myself out of bed to take some aspirin

6:06 am:
see myself in the bathroom mirror and thank goodness that no one "gets" to see me in this state

6:15 am: trying to will my body back to sleep

6:30 am:
wonder if i should turn on the tv to lull me back to sleep

6:35 am: wonder if i can physically drag myself out of bed to get some water

6:36 am: decide i cannot

6:40 am:
turn on the office dvd hoping to at least entertain myself before i get up

6:58 am:
my first alarm goes off

7:05 am: my second alarm goes off

7:15 am: know i need to get up but am physically incapable of doing that

7:20 am: doze off

7:40 am: decide i really need to get up and face the day

8:00 am: get out of bed

8:03 am: text message from freshmeat telling me how much she hates life this morning. i write back "my stomach hates life."

8:42 am:
leave the house for work

9:25 am: roll into work*


*no one notices and if they did i would blame metro

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home