:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, December 31, 2007

things i realized this holiday season

1. spending time with my family makes me VERY excited to come back to work.

2. my mother apparently did tequlia shots with my brother at some point.

3. i hate cold weather.

4. it's been 10 years since i've seen my father.

5. i haven't been the town's mattress enough times.

6. drinking after abstaining for so long will cause me to wake up at 3 am with a headache.

7. i really can't drink beer like i used to (too many trips to the restroom).

8. i need more practice with darts if i ever expect to compete with freshmeat.

9. eating copious amounts of reese's pieces after ingesting a lot of beer perhaps isn't the best choice i can make for myself.

10. as much as i depise this city for what it is, i'm actually happy to live so close to so many good friends.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home