:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, February 15, 2008

things i learned last night

1. playing music loudly only makes me think people are trying too hard to attract "young" people

2. my hair looked awesome

3. kbean and i were some of the youngest people there

4. spending all my lunch money to get into a second location was one of my better financial plans

5. that nasty free shot never gets better no matter how many times i try it

6. there are A LOT of people out dancing on valentine's day

7. my tolerance has suddenly vanished

8. i need to stop calling friends and talking nonsense

9. i can lose two pounds by drinking loads of vodka

10. i can put on a pound by drinking some water

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home