:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

why i keep all my work e-mails

imporant person from another department phoned me with a request...

ipad: i'm trying to track down those word docs that transcribed an interview i had with blah-blah-blah. i can't find them and i was hoping you had them.

me: ummm...i'm not sure i worked on that project.

ipad: it would have been from fall of 2005.

me: yeah. i wouldn't have kept them after passing them along to you. i'm just the middle man. have you tried checking with the Grand Fromage?

ipad:
well, i checked all my e-mail looking for something from you and i don't have it. could you try to find the name of the transcriber?

me: um...
::pause::
okay.




sadly, i did find the e-mail with all the word docs...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home