:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

things i learned this weekend

1. i find it harder and harder to go out on a friday night

2. i found my first gray hair (it's possible that i've had more, but i've been coloring my hair ever since i came out to the side of the country that has so few sunny days)

3. i cannot drink beer in mass quantities

4. the fourth "waterfall" in the game of "kings" is deadly

5. the game "rock band" is cooler than i thought it would be

6. my jaw will crack at the most unfortunate times

7. throwing everything into my closet is an effective way to clean up before someone comes over unexpectedly

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At March 04, 2008 6:32 PM, Blogger Frankly, Scarlett said…

    #1. Same here - only on a Saturday night
    #2. ACK! I'm afraid to look now!
    #3. Same here - and polishing off a bottle of red by myself is not as easy as it used to be
    #7. You're only just discovering this NOW!?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home