:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, June 06, 2008

my progression

today marks the end of my dog sitting days...
each morning i had to drag myself out of bed and walk the dog.

day 1: i got fully dressed and put on makeup

day 2:
i got fully dressed and put on only eyeliner

day 3: sat for a few minutes wondering if i could go out in my pajamas; got fully dressed; no makeup

day 4: decided i needed to really figure out a way to go out in my pajamas and then got fully dressed

day 5: having brought a hoodie from home, i put on pants and hoodie over my pajama top

day 6: went out in pajamas and hoodie; felt a bit bad that i couldn't be bothered to make the effort to get dressed for the public

day 7: went out in pajamas and felt no shame

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At June 06, 2008 1:57 PM, Blogger Phil said…

    This is the normal progression.

    Anything beyond this point and you begin plotting ways to kill the dog (and certainly have long been wondering why anyone would own a dog).

     
  • At June 06, 2008 4:43 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Since I have a house with a backyard, I just open the door and let the dog out.

    I will never EVER be without a dog.

    Dogs are naturally the way people should be. Loyal, forgiving, generous, and friendly.

     
  • At June 11, 2008 10:35 AM, Blogger Law-Rah said…

    I went through this when I first got my dog. Except I think it only took me 3 days to decide I didn't care. Always a hat and usually whatever I slept in if it's not too "inappropriate".

    And to follow up on Phil's comment...while I don't and would never plot to kill my dog, there are surely days that I lay in bed whining "why are you doing this to me? why can't you just hold it? pee on the damn floor for all I care." And he does.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home