:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Title of Date #2 - D-E-N-I-A-L

so we picked up burritos and watched some Coupling (the BBC version, thank you very much!).

and then the making out begins...and my panic level rises.

all i could think of was what if he REALLY expects me to tie him up and spank him. could i even do that without laughing?! I DON'T THINK SO.

so we all know that people can say some silly things in the heat of the moment. but has anyone ever whispered "make me your slave?"

not once, but twice.

i ignored him both times by pretending not to hear him.

how do we spell relief?
D-E-N-I-A-L

5 Comments:

  • At August 10, 2005 8:09 PM, Blogger Thomas said…

    I would have thought you would have whispered back, "OK," then sold him on eBay.

    What do you list a slave under anyway? Miscellaneous?

     
  • At August 10, 2005 8:16 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    hmmm... how about speciality services?

    or toys and hobbies???

     
  • At August 10, 2005 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have come across quite a few guys who either want to be dominated or want to dominate me.
    Guys can be quirky.
    I say...have fun with it. But only do as much as you are comfortable with. I mean, I would love to tie up a guy and have my way with him. Fun times! Spanking isn't all that bad either.
    I don't mind taking charge sexually...I just am creeped out by guys who like to be humiliated! Be wary of that my friend.
    Don't be afraid to experiement though...maybe the next time you guys are making out...talk dirty and explore the dominate side of yourself.

    Good luck.

     
  • At August 11, 2005 1:07 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    hmmm...I think I have a riding crop someone gave me for my bachelorette party...want to use it? :-P

     
  • At August 11, 2005 2:44 PM, Blogger VP of Dior said…

    wow....ever see that seinfeld where george goes "too far" when doing dirty talk? fascinating...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home