:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Breathalyzer for my cell phone

So I meet up with my friend K last night for A drink...but that quickly turned into THREE pitchers of sangria.

The decision for each one went as followed:
(1)
k: are you going to order sangria?
(sangria was the happy hour special)
m: oh yeah.
k: then let's get a pitcher.
m: okay.

(2)
k: feel like another one?
m: totally.

(3)
k: soooo...should we get one more?
m: is it wrong that I think we totally should?
k: absolutely not!

at this point we had shamed the two guys next to us by our drinking skills.

and it was at this point (beginning of the third pitcher) that I was every so slightly tipsy enough to start the dreaded drunk texting...which was followed up by drunk dialing.

Final tally:
drunk text messages to TheChild: 1
drunk text messages to PoliceOfficer: 6
drunk phone calls to TheChild: 1
drunk phone calls to PoliceOfficer: 1 (and I didn't remember that one until he called me today to say that he's sorry that he missed my call as drunk phone calls are always amusing...)

I'm SO pretty.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home