:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, August 22, 2005

The Weekend of TheChild


Well, I must say that dating a younger man definitely has its benefits. He was just so eager to please.

We started off the evening at Lucky Bar, where I got TheChild drunk (hey, he's the one who insisted on shots of yagermeister). I honestly don't believe first dates should be done sober. Having something to drink during those awkward moments is KEY. Then he wanted to take me to Cafe Citron for dancing, (I almost fell from the lack of oxygen to my brain. A guy?! Wanting to dance?! On a date?! On purpose?!) where we stayed for a while drinking AND dancing. Then we went to the front page for more drinks and MORE dancing. At this point I was exhausted and he offered to walk me home. I was too tired to pretend to not see through this ploy. I mean it has been a few weeks since someone has touched my body. I was due.

Next morning: I was able to kick him out relatively early (I hate guys who lounge around all morning). He immediate asked me for dinner on Monday. I spent the rest of my morning de-boying my apartment.

Saturday afternoon: I forgot I already had plans for Monday evening. So I had to cancel.

Sunday afternoon: He called to ask me to the 311 concert on Friday. And then asked if he could come over as he didn't think he could wait a whole week to see me (translation: any chance I can see you naked before Friday?). He was there an hour later, freshly showered...just the way I like them.


Monday morning: another satisfied date left. No time to de-boy the apartment before work though...

2 Comments:

  • At August 22, 2005 4:45 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    Wow! Sounds like it went really well. That's encouraging!

    Enjoy it, because you could be spending your Saturdays visiting the in-laws (guess what I'm doing this weekend). Wouldn't you much rather be doing what you're doing?

     
  • At August 22, 2005 7:57 PM, Blogger DC Cookie said…

    Oh puppies...they can be so much fun :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home