:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Never, ever should anyone stuff their face with a chili dog and cheese fries and THEN go to bed...

...unless you enjoy really bizarre dreams.

Dream #1: I dreamt about people I saw last night at the Blogger Happy Hour. It was not pretty. I really don't want to repeat what certain people were doing or saying. Some of you are dirrrty birds.

Dream #2: (back story: I haven't mention this before but I live in a shithole apartment run by some property manager that probably doesn't care. About a month ago a leak started in my bathroom ceiling (it only happens for a few minutes each day). I had yet to receive a copy of my lease so I had no idea who to call about this. Luckily rent was due the next day, so I included a note with rent check because I (mistakenly) thought that would get to them. A month went by and nothing. So I had my LawyerFriend craft me a well-worded e-mail that listed my demands (copy of my lease, a deadbolt on my balcony door that works, a latch or handle on my screen door, and fix the leak). I still have the leak.)

So last night's dream was about how the kitchen was leaking in several spots and filling up all my pots and pans with water as I was frantically running around trying to keep my things from getting wet. I woke up with such anxiety I had to check my kitchen ceiling just to be sure.

Dream #3: It involved secret agents and saving the world...don't want to embarrass myself too much with more details.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home