:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I heart Bo!


So one of my secret loves is the Dukes of Hazzard. My sister and I used to watch it when we were little and even then I knew I would grow up boy-crazy, because at age 6 I had found my one true love in the form of Bo Duke (the hotter of the two cousins).

So they are showing reruns of the show on the Country Music Television at 7 and 11, and this week it’s all about “love is in the air.”

Well, last night’s episode was about an oil baron’s only daughter who wanted to marry this guy who was “just a farmer.” As you can predict, oil baron daddy isn’t too thrilled about this and sends his precious on an around-the-world cruise which is due to set sail from Miami. He sends two goons to protect his precious during the drive there. As you can guess the car overheats…where? In Hazzard County! The girl uses a distraction to escape the car and hide in the Duke Boys’ car. And the adventure begins!

Highlights of the show include Daisy whoring the girl up in a pair of short-shorts and a top that barely covers her boobs; oil baron daddy and Uncle Jesse having a heart-to-heart about who loves who more; Bo and Luke driving Daisy’s car off a cliff; Daisy (in high heels) chasing Luke and Bo around the yard with a frying pan; oil baron daddy accepting just-a-farmer as a son-in-law; and oil barron daddy giving Daisy a new jeep by the name of “Dixie.”

It was just awesome.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home