:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, November 10, 2005

just vomited a little in my mouth

i think some of you know of my obession with Blaire, her quest for true love, and her site.

BUT NOW!
Now she has a T-SHIRT!
"Do you know my husband?"

you know you want it...

moxie wrote a bit about it here. please read the comments...they are truly hilarious!

my favorites include:
-"Do you know my husband.... is he inflatable and requires batteries?"
-"Why I'm single: It's not an option, it's not a choice - it's Darwin at his best."
-"Sperm Fear Me"
-"Do like insane chicks? Try me on for size!"

on a random note please check out these amazing party tricks that were posted on the DCDramaGrrls site. it makes me want to do bad things to people.

4 Comments:

  • At November 10, 2005 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She's deranged. Did you see how she put one of those ugly rags on her dog and took a picture of it? That girl has too much time on her hands. I also think she's about 2 steps away from boiling her new BF's rabbit. Her blog post for this week was traumatizing! It's about how she was watching her guy (her "baby" - *gag*) sing on stage and how every one was watching her and him stare at each other.

     
  • At November 14, 2005 12:14 AM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    Don't forget, she also refers to said BF as "Sweet Kisses"- BARF.

     
  • At November 14, 2005 2:29 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    he was looking at me and i was looking at him and they were looking at me but sometimes i was looking at them who were looking at him looking at me looking at him...

     
  • At November 17, 2005 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What I don't get (because I read her blog every week now and am obsessed with how much crazy is there) is how come - when she talks about this super-duper uber boyfriend....the one whose changed her life and makes her want to be a better man - she has so little details? (Work with me here because I've had a ton of coffeee....)

    Take the entry from this week. She meets this sweet kisses guy's parents....and briefly mentions is. Nothing. No "oh my god, his mom was awesome. I hope she liked me." Nothing not a word.

    Why does every blog post sound like an 8th graders book report? "Robin Hodd was very, very, very funny. Abd he was fun. He was very fun." It';s the same stuff every single post. Again...if he's so unbelievable....where are some or any details?

    Then she goies on about how they went to Bed, Bath & Beyond to buy stuff for each others apartments to make them more homey when they're there. Okay...so...whadja buy? What was that like. There's just no details, nothing. How can this guy exist, be so amazing and yet she has no details about him and the things they do.

    Then there's the freaky "he was looking at me looking at him and they were looking at us" thing. Now, honestly, does anyone really think all those people were watching them? Or is that how she perceives it? In other words,......is it me or does she have this distorted view of reality?

    My take is this guy does not exist and , if he does, their relationship does not exist the way she thinks it does.

    Oh...and she's completely crazy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home