:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, October 31, 2005

things I learned this weekend…

1. A wedding CAN and WILL last forever on the one day that you want it to end earlier so you can whore yourself up for a party. (whoring oneself up takes time)

2. I totally sobbed at last night’s episode of Grey’s Anatomy. Those bastards played with our emotions about two people impaled on a steel rod while the doctors decide who lives and dies.

Crap. I’m going to cry. Damn you ABC for making me feel!

3. Nothing makes you feel so special as when a guy passes out on you while you sit on a couch because you are so soft.

4. Red Top Cab is DEAD to me. You bastards!

5. Balloon popping still freaks me the fuck out.

6. ChicagoCrush is just as hot and cool in person. And he didn't care that most of my stories started off with "so I'm wasted at this bar..."

7. Even though I can't pick up guys in a bar apparently I can just by walking down the street buoyed up with courage from many drinks, a hot pocket, and 1/2 hour play of DDR with some FIERCE competition.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home