:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Holy Crap!

I work in an industry that doesn't attract a lot of (straight) men. So when you start corresponding with one and he turns out to be cute (okay, so I totally googled him because that's what I do. I stalk.), I developed a little crush on him. (Little because he works and lives in Chicago.)

Still had one even after he told me his girlfriend was moving in, after they got engaged, and even after he sent me a photo of them at their wedding.

Just got an e-mail from him, stating that he's in town and wants to me up.

Holy crap. I mean it's totally innocent, but I just hope I don't drool when I'm face-to-face with him.

UPDATE: we are SO meeting tonight at M&A's for karaoke (well, i'm mocking, he may be singing). Oh, ChicagoCrush, you are so cute.

9 Comments:

  • At October 27, 2005 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Take a cue from the Turnip and pack a drool towel. Or at least pick a restaurant with nice, absorbant cloth napkins for discrete saliva blotting.

     
  • At October 27, 2005 5:06 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    you are always good with the suggestions!

    i gave him the option of going to m&a for karaoke tonight or crashing the party on saturday.

    did i mention he's in a band? the hotness factor is out of control!

     
  • At October 27, 2005 9:04 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    I can easily see how someone looking for cheap holidays in the UK would come across a blog about one's life in DC...

    have fun! and don't get toooooo drunk.

     
  • At October 27, 2005 9:05 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    aw, you deleted the comment. Now mine makes no sense! C'est la vie.

     
  • At October 27, 2005 9:11 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    damn. i always try to delete those comments before anyone sees them...i had no idea you were here.

    and no worries. there's no need for someone i work with to see me old-school wasted.

    unless it's the holiday party...

     
  • At October 27, 2005 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe he wants to have an affair! Be careful...some of those married men can be sneaky little devils!

     
  • At October 27, 2005 9:19 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    ugh. i hope not. he seems really in love with his wife.

    i mean i know i'm hot and all...but not hot enough for some married man to have an affair with.

     
  • At October 27, 2005 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You'd be surprised my friend. I could tell you many stories, unfortunately!

     
  • At October 31, 2005 3:19 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    dclc: you are such a dirrrty slut.
    end of story.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home