:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, October 14, 2005

This Week’s Highlights

1. Being told that someone said that I’m not doing my job….behind my back with no chance to defend myself.
(Excuse me, but this is your fucking book! Shouldn’t you know what’s going on with it. SUCK IT HARD, BITCH!)

2. Having a simple job spin out of control because a certain person is lazy and is asking you to do all the work and then has the balls to tell you “Whew, so much time spent on this.”
(yeah, bitch? What exactly did you do on this? Suck it!)

3. Seeing the PainfulHotNeighbor and realizing that he lives on your floor just a few doors down.
Of course you realize this while you were wearing flannel pajama pants and a big comfy sweater while walking TheChild to your door at 11 pm. (bastards!)

4. Actually sticking to the new diet / exercise regime about 83% of the time. Definite improvement.

5. Wearing jeans to work two days in a row.

6 Comments:

  • At October 14, 2005 7:06 PM, Blogger Phil said…

    Ahhh...this is the Miss M I came to know and link to...acerbic, witty, and ready to rip someone's head off if needed.

     
  • At October 14, 2005 7:11 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    well, i aim to please.

     
  • At October 14, 2005 9:22 PM, Blogger DC Cookie said…

    I love how bitter you are on your blog, but how lovely you are in person. Will you please shout "SUCK IT HARD, BITCH" at the next happy hour?? I think I'd die laughing...

     
  • At October 14, 2005 10:14 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    um, you do realize you need a new job, right?

    I didn't work on that resume for nuthin'!

     
  • At October 15, 2005 7:38 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    whatever happened to good-natured indifference?

     
  • At October 17, 2005 1:12 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    cookie: it would be my pleasure to shout "suck it hard, bitch" whenever i see you next. (hmmm...that didn't quite come out as nicely as i meant it.)

    sportschick: word, sister. i do need a new job and to finish my resumé. i swear i'll get to it soon.

    dclc: yeah, um, yeah. moves like that don't work so well for me. but thanks.

    matt: i'm not half as charming when i'm indifferent. people heart my anger.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home