:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, October 17, 2005

Things I learned this weekend…

1. Pop rocks are an AWESOME addition to any drink. Think of it as the Snap, Crackle, and Pop of the drink world. Thanks Sports Chick for all those delicious (and deadly) drinks.

2. When people drink they come to the obvious conclusion that Veronica Adams is the most perfect pseudonym for a romance writer.

3. Sometimes people have revisionist history when it comes to saying which of your friends figured out that someone was knocked up. (I questioned it first, bitch!!!)

4. Stop watching old episodes of Law and Order: SVU RIGHT before going to bed. I don’t think I can take much more of waking up with my pulse racing like that. Woof.

5. Stick of Butter finally received his name: Tia Shan. [Okay, I really learned that this morning. But whatever. Bite me.]

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home