:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Jell-o Shot Recipe Thursday

These shots will put hair on your chest!

Ultimate Jell-o Shots
2 cups everclear, 190 proof
3 boxes of Jell-o (any flavor)
3 cups boiling water

caution: flammable

Normally I make these some random flavor like grape to help hide the taste and to make them easy to pick out while passing out jell-o shots (I have been known to take another kind, such as amaretto sour, out of some guy's hand and force him to prove he's a man by doing one of these).

When I made it with the 2 cups of everclear they were waaaay strong (to the point that anyone new that I met I couldn't remember their names and told them so and then renamed them something I could remember. "I won't remember 'Matt.' Your name is now 'Lucky!" Yes, I am pretty when I'm drunk).

I think the last time I made them I only used 1 1/4 cups and people were still complaining about the burning of their throats. Wimps.

2 Comments:

  • At October 20, 2005 7:41 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    Strange that: lucky has always been my nickname ever sinse I went to the doctor for an ear infection. It turns out I wansn't infected at all; a rolled up cheque for £1,000,000 had been stuffed in there by an eccentric billionaire whilst I slept. Lucky indeed. If only it hadn't been stolen by that polar bear...

     
  • At October 20, 2005 7:44 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    well, polar bears are known for being rascally.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home