:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

how to get old-school wasted off of two drinks...

...and pass out candy to children.

my apartment building rocked monday night.

we had a pony keg of heineken and cider with some rum. but i came with my own drink (mistake no. 1). i made it in a pint glass (mistake no. 2). the first one was cranberry with apple vodka. delicioussss. my social awkwardness/shyness kicked in and i started gulping down my drink (mistake no. 3) while all the cool kids talked as if they had known each other for centuries. for my second drink i had to scrounge around for something to mix with. i had a nice buzz going and decided that diet pepsi and orange vodka was the logical choice. actually it wasn't too bad. again i gulped it down like it was going to save me from the bird virus (mistake no. 4). i then became rather tipppppsy.

i proceeded to get a phone call from my sister (sober enough to keep my shit together even though the running commentary in my head was "keep your shit together! keep your shit together! keep your shit together! keep your shit together!"), a phone call from PersistentGuy (tipsy at this point and i think i apologized for always interacting with him when i had a few drinks in me), ran into the NeighborsThatHateMyFormerGroupHouse (drunk. otherwise i would have ignored them. the best thing they had to say was that the tenets in my apartment building all looked like they had jobs.), and a phone call from TheChild (wasted).

i somehow managed to cook my lunch (chicken stir-fry) without setting the building on fire. yay me!

6 Comments:

  • At November 02, 2005 10:49 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    sounds fun!

     
  • At November 03, 2005 2:40 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    In this age of rampant litigation you shouldn't give sweets to children. Instead you should pass out fresh fruit and pamphlets about the benefits of healthy living. If they trick you because of substandard treatage then you should sue their parents/guardian with extreem predjudice.

     
  • At November 03, 2005 3:10 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    you are so hot when you talk about litigation...

     
  • At November 03, 2005 4:55 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    strange.. I thought girls were only into graphs.

     
  • At November 03, 2005 6:03 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    well, graphs are a good opening line...

     
  • At November 03, 2005 8:01 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    actually. no, i didn't partake in drunk dialing anyone.
    though i usually do...

    i'm actually much more of a drunk texter than a drunk dialer. and checking my phone it looks like i sent a bunch of pictures from the halloween party to my e-mail account so i could properly blackmail people.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home