:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, January 09, 2006

elliptical thought of the day

as I'm now spending a part of my morning on the elliptical when my brain hasn't fully woken up, random thoughts keep entering my head...usually as I'm watching vh1 or mtv)


The Pussycat Dolls ARE the new Spice Girls.

1. Both have a variety of "types" of girls (one will surely appeal to most heterosexual males).
2. Stickwitu sound eerily like 2 Become 1.

just saying.


p.s. - if I see the video for Stickwitu one more time I WILL jam a pencil into my eye.

2 Comments:

  • At January 09, 2006 11:51 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    I haven't seen that video, but in a similar vein, if I hear "My Humps" one more time, I WILL pull my nose hairs out one by one. I can't stand that lame, insipid song.

    On the other hand, every time I hear it, it makes me think of the pics of Fergie where she peed herself. Great stuff!

     
  • At January 10, 2006 1:45 AM, Blogger DC Cookie said…

    See the video? How about HEAR the song, period? I HATE that song. AAAAAAAGH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home