:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, January 05, 2006

how to start the day off wrong

This morning instead of my normal radio morning show when my alarm went off, I got classical music. Now, don't get me wrong, classical music is lovely and whatnot. BUT NOT WHEN I NEED TO WAKE UP. All that does is convince my subconscious to let me continue sleeping.

Apparently had my batteries not died on my walkman (yeah, I know, stone age technology. anyone have good mix tapes?) yesterday I would have realized this when Z104 went off the air at noon.

Now before you ridicule me for my unimaginative taste in music, I would just point out that DC has an APPALLING lack of variety of radio stations. It was one of the hardest things I had to adjust to when I first moved out here from Southern California. So basically I only have four (now THREE) radio stations that I listen to here.

bastards.

3 Comments:

  • At January 05, 2006 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A walkman? That's right up there with the non-digital film you pay out of the ass to develop. I think we should take up a collection for Miss M and solve both problems with this: http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=1623363

     
  • At January 05, 2006 4:30 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    oh...that is the hotness...

     
  • At January 05, 2006 6:52 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    well, if there's one thing D.C. needs more, we _do_ need more talk radio.:) it is very sad. when I was a kid, there were like 6 good rock/pop stations to choose from (plus some B'more stations you could occasionally get.) Now? not so much. which is probably why I don't listen to much music anymore.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home