:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, June 26, 2006

Do-Me Weekend

Number of hours spent on the beach: 2

Number of hours spent in a bar (or had a drink in my hand): 19

Number of times my face was licked by a boy: 1 (definitely an improvement)

Number of boys that crashed at our hotel room: 1

Number of times a boy tried to fondle my boobs without even attempting to talk to me: 1

Number of times I looked around and saw ALL my friends "dancing" with guys: 10

Number of blackmail photos documenting this weekend: 50 (to be posted tomorrow)

7 Comments:

  • At June 26, 2006 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Number of hours I sunned yesterday: 5

    Number of sunscreen applications: 0

    Number of times I made bf apply aloe last night: 3

    Number I times I flashed the beach after losing my top in the waves: 5

    Number of boys who got ticketed for public urination: 1 (hahahahaha!!!!!)

    Number of camera phone pics sent: 30000

    Number of cameltoe onesies Megintern rocked: 1 (thank god that was it!)

    Thanks for an awesome weekend!

     
  • At June 26, 2006 9:32 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    oh, kbean! you really need to start applying the ol' sunscreen. i promise you'll still get color.

    and i can't wait for the photos!

     
  • At June 27, 2006 3:13 AM, Blogger Moxie said…

    that's what I'm talking about! Just give me the number of times you gratuitously grabbed a guy - accidentally of course and your weekend's complete! ;-) can't wait for the pics. Where'd ya go?

     
  • At June 28, 2006 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where are these blackmail photos I hear about? I acted like a saint so I ain't skirred. Well...there was that hispanic midget I danced with...

     
  • At June 28, 2006 8:11 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    ugh. problems with uploading photos.

     
  • At June 29, 2006 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why did we think that chugging champagne was a good idea?

     
  • At June 29, 2006 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    because it was delicious

     

Post a Comment

<< Home