:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, June 16, 2006

Updated tally

number of times I've had a pop-up memory from last night: 8

number of times I've checked my phone today for hilarious photos of the bachelor party antics: 3

number of times I thought attempting jumping jacks was a good idea: 1

number of times I wondered why my hair is sticky: 5

number of times I thanked every I consider holy that I didn't drunk dial anyone (read: ReporterGuy): 4,932!

2 Comments:

  • At June 18, 2006 10:08 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    dammit, I knew I should have gone with you! If only sleep weren't so inviting to me! Next time, 80s Night, next time!!

     
  • At June 19, 2006 4:33 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    you HAVE to come out next time. nothing like a bachelor party to get the night started!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home