:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

About last night...

So I ended up hanging out at La Tasca with some awesome people! I even have a blog crush on one them now and I really just want to take and put her in my pocket so I can carry her around all day and pull her out and have her say funny things.

but that might not work as she might start to smell in such confined quarters.

Anyways it was great meeting (and re-meeting) you all (Law-Rah, DCSC, MappyB, VP of Dior, Betty Joan, Sweet, Velvet, and Moxie) last night!

And the lesson I came away from all this: NEVER pack a lunch for the next day when you've had three glasses of wine in you!

**link fixed! sorry about that!

4 Comments:

  • At June 07, 2006 2:37 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    I know who the blog crush is on! La la la la la la la!

    p.s. you have the wrong link for Sweet.

     
  • At June 07, 2006 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So great to meet you! I, too, was having issues due to the extra-full glasses of wine that just *happened* to show up in front of me. :-)

     
  • At June 07, 2006 3:33 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    dcsc: totally fixed the link. good catch!

    bettyjoan: their wine servings are OUT OF CONTROL. though it was a pretty good deal at $3/glass for happy hour.

     
  • At June 09, 2006 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think the portions of wine were just perfect! If they didn't have sangria, I would've been sitting in a bucket of cab, splashing around in it until I slurped it all down. Delicious!

    Nice to meet you guys too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home