:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Martinis are the new diet??

Does anyone else notice that their weight goes down after an evening filled with some drinks?

I dropped 2 pounds from yesterday (because I'm obsessed with my weight, I weigh myself everyday [yes, I know I shouldn't. zip it.].) after an evening that included of 4 cosmos.

It's a trend I've noticed over the years...it's starting to become very tempting to keep adding regular happy hours as a part of my diet plan.

but even MY liver couldn't keep up with that!

8 Comments:

  • At May 24, 2006 9:05 PM, Blogger Marci said…

    So are you saying vodka is NOT a food group?

    I'm screwed.

     
  • At May 24, 2006 11:18 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    you should try bitter (english beer). The morning after drinking 7 or 8 pints of that eating is very much the last thing you want to do.

     
  • At May 25, 2006 6:14 PM, Blogger Phil said…

    Is it something to do with the dehydrating effects of alcohol?

     
  • At May 25, 2006 11:07 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    no

     
  • At May 26, 2006 3:36 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    I HAVE NOTICED THAT!!! Only alcohol though. Not beer. I guess it's the dehydration aspect as Phil said.

     
  • At May 30, 2006 6:01 PM, Blogger Adam L. Garcia said…

    I recommend the Apple Martini Diet. It's like drinking a jolly rancher, allbeit a jolly rancher that gets stone ass drunk.

    It's yummy.

    Yummy like happiness and fun.

     
  • At May 30, 2006 7:51 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    marci: you're right! vodka SHOULD be considered part of the food groups/pyramid/what-have-you!

    matt: i don't think my body can physically handle that much beer. you are obviously a better person than me.

    phil: you are so wise.

    velvet: phew! so it's not just me!

    wonder midget: mmmm...i can get on board a jolly rancher diet!

     
  • At July 22, 2006 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home