:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, May 05, 2006

Public Service Recognition Week

or as I like to call it "hotties walking around in uniforms"

Every year the government puts on a "large exposition" on the Mall honoring the men and women serving America as Federal, State, and Local Government employees. This year it's from Thursday, May 4 through Sunday, May 7.

And I've already spent my lunch breaks there...watching the navy guys scuba dive and the random hottness walk by in their fatigues. Definitely makes my lunch times much more interesting!

And today, I'm actually going inside. They have lots of interesting machinery that you get to check out (tanks, helicopters, F-16, etc.). As cheesy as it sounds, it's actually can be really interesting to see ALL the different agencies and what they do.

and did I mention the hot guys walking around??

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home