:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Oh, you haven't seen "moody" yet, bitch!

So according to FreshMeat, the LazyWhore thought I was "moody" yesterday.

I honestly thought about it and I don't think my behavior to her has been any different than any other time in the last few years.

So either I've been "moody" for years OR the LazyWhore is finally realizing (due to the permanent departure of the Michael Bulton Look-alike) that I refuse to talk to her beyond a daily "good morning."

1 Comments:

  • At May 18, 2006 1:47 PM, Blogger Law-Rah said…

    You should absolutely have fun with this. Like, next time she passes you in the hall, make eye contact, then run away crying.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home